- Sat. Sep 17 11am-11pm
- Sun. Sep 18 11am-11pm
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- This Is a 215 Event you must be 18 to enter the 215 area and have a valid rec and CA ID.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- We have spacious parking secured by one of the top security companys in the industry.
WHAT CAN I BRING
- YES Refillable water bottles
- YES Sun umbrellas
- YES Personal water pipes
- YES All your friends
- YES Towels
- YES CBD
- YES POSITIVE VIBES
- YES LOVE
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- NO BAD ATTITUDES
- NO HATING
- NO Fireworks, glow or prayer lanterns, or explosives
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Weapons of any kind
- NO Tiki torches
- NO Golf clubs
- NO Hammers
- NO Chairs, each chairs, or lawn furniture
- NO Audio recording equipment/pro cameras/video equipment
- NO Knives of any kind
- NO Framed or large backpacks
- NO Tents or umbrellas
- NO Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- NO Frisbees
- NO Open Flame Indoors
- NO Smoking Indoors
- NO Food
- NO Beverages
- NO Alcohol
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
DO I NEED A MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION TO ATTEND?
- The Event will be open to all adults over the age of 18. The Prop215 medicating sections of the Event will be available only to medical marijuana patients.
WHAT IS A VALID PHOTO ID?
- Valid ID means a current, government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s or non-driver’s state license, passport or military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate + a photo ID (e.g. student ID).
HOW OLD TO YOU HAVE TO BE TO ATTEND THE DABOLITION DERBY?
- You must be 18 and older to attend. ID will be required at the door.
IS THERE A BAG SEARCH?
- Yes, there is a bag search they are looking for weapons, alcoholic beverages, food and outside beverages other then empty water bottles. Do not be alarmed they will not take your rig or personal meds away.
CAN TRAVELERS FROM ABROAD GET MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATIONS IN CALIFORNIA?
- You MAY get a California physician’s recommendation to legally access and/or possess medical cannabis. We will have doctors on site. The doctors will decide which patients are eligible. Some are, some aren’t. We advise arranging an appointment with a doctor in advance.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
- For general admission into the Dabolition Derby you must be at least 18 years old. All sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges. Festival is rain or shine. Artists and set times are subject to change. Re-entry is only permitted for festival goers with 2-day passes.
WILL THERE BE ATMS AT DABOLITION DERBY?
I HAVE A SERVICE ANIMAL CAN I ATTEND WITH IT?
- Service animals must be confirmed prior to the event.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AND BEVERAGES AVAILABLE AT DABOLITION DERBY?
- Yes The beautiful Southern Califorina Fair has an amazing food service including the Famous Pinks Hot Dogs Craft Beer and liquor will be for sale as well.
HOW CAN MY COMPANY VEND AT DABOLITION DERBY?
- Send us a message we would love to hear from you.
WILL THERE BE MEDICAL STAFF ON HAND IF FOR SOME REASON SOME ONE NEEDS HELP?
- There will be 24/7 medical and trained EMT’s on site located at the medical tent. In the case of an emergency, please contact the nearest staff member for help. There are medics on-site who are fully equipped to deal with all situations. People bringing medicines to the event should declare them to security at the search and may have them stored in the medical center if required. The festival is outdoors. Please come prepared for any weather. This includes hat and sunscreen, sweaters, raincoats and sturdy shoes. Please note the location of Exits, Information Points, First Aid Areas and Water Points. Please cooperate with staff, security and police. They are there to help make sure that everyone has a good time. Please drink alcohol responsibly. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.